OSHA 10 Construction Industry
$200.00 (Group Pricing Available)
2 Days (5 hours and 30 minutes long each day)
About the Course
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Training Program provides general awareness for entry-level construction workers. The training program covers recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
These course serves as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training on the specific hazards of the job when required by OSHA standards. After completing the course, participants are mailed an OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry Outreach wallet-sized DOL card within two-three weeks.
Must be able to understand the language that is being thought.
OSHA 10-Hour for Construction Topics include:
– Fall Protection
– Electrical Safety
– Struck-By/Crush-By/Caught-in-Between Hazards
– Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
– Health Hazards (noise, dust, silica, fumes, mist)
– Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors
-Trenching & Excavation Safety
– Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
– Scaffolding Safety
-Stairways and Ladders
– Hand and Power Tool Safety